• Qualitative and quantitative methodologies using chemistry analyzers as well as LC-MS/MS
• Broad and customizable testing of over 115 analytes and substances
• On-site clinical consultations
• Proprietary reporting formats via EHR, EMR, Dynix Diagnostix web based portal, email, or fax
• Results posted within 48 hours of receiving specimen
This information can be crucial in guiding the physician in formulating the safest and best treatment plan for their patients. Toxicology is useful in preventing abuse, demonstrating medical necessity, and analyzing the relationship between dose and its effects.
Dynix Diagnostix utilizes a proprietary LIMS system built entirely in house. This cloud based platform was specifically designed to meet the needs of medical providers. Some features of our proprietary user interface include:
• Standard reports as well as historical graphing
• Available EMR/EHR integration
• Customizable testing panels
• Automatic email alerts of positive results
• The ability to batch sign and upload results
• State-of-the-art encryption of all client data
Dynix Diagnostix is an industry leading, full-service clinical laboratory. We deliver quality service and efficient results for molecular genetics, blood testing and toxicology.